DSA Team Sponsors
- Device Independent, LLC
- Domino's - Pizza Cards
- Direction Credit Union
- Geib Family - Team Sponsor and Winner of the Geib Giveback Program
- Hanhart Agency
- Jeff Wallick, LLC
- Papa John's - DSA Pizza Night -
- Park Village Health Care
- Penso Pizza - Dover
- Wendy's - DSA Rec Sponsor
2017 Fall Competitive Registration
- Registration will take play in late May and early June.
2017 Spring Rec -
- Go to the registration tab to the left. Registration deadline is March 12.
Soccer 4 All information is below.
This is NOT rec soccer. Find the rec soccer registration under the registration tab to the left.
Registration is now underway for the Spring season of Soccer4All. Soccer4All is the Dover Soccer Association (DSA) league for children with physical and/or mental disabilities. The program is open to any child 5-15 years old, with a development delay or disability including but not limited to: A.D.D., Autism, Hearing Impaired, Sight Impaired, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Cystic Fibrosis, Down’s Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Seizure Disorder and Spinal Bifida. Players do not need to be Dover residents.
- Click here for more information.
- Click here for the registration form.
- Soccer 4 ALL webpage
- Times Reporter Article
- Bargain Hunter Article
- Contact Lisa Stilgenbauer for more information. email@example.com
Thank you team sponsors. We appreciate all your support.